Gods light shines through my splitting blinds of my bedroom window,
The birds chirp sweet songs for the squirrels to race a long the fence line,
The warm carpet underneath my feet,
I stand up tall and reach to the ceiling,
As I walk to a table of a massive feast,
FOOD, JUICE, FRUIT,
Its breakfast at home,
Back Home
Waking up to the wonderful sound of the T.V. left on all night as my father sleeps on the couch,
The smooth groves of my feet sinking through the carpet,
I walk outside my front door,
Back Home,
Bang, Bang,
Wake up,
Dam I'm still in Ames
Back Home
Waking up to the wonderful sound of the T.V. left on all night as my father sleeps on the couch,
The smooth groves of my feet sinking through the carpet,
I walk outside my front door,
Back Home,
Bang, Bang,
Wake up,
Dam I'm still in Ames
No comments:
Post a Comment